Saturday, April 4, 2009

Wondering...

Yesterday I went interviewed for being a prefect .
But I still wondering wanna be anot ,
b'cos now I am joining band ,
but if I be prefect then I muz quit my band .
Haiz...
After I went home ,
I SMS my senior abt this immediately ,
she said that she had the same problem as me b4 too.
But she said her feeling told her tat join band is more interesting ,
so she chosen to join band .
After join band , our life will be full of musics ,
especially people who likes music...

She gave me a lot of kindly advices , thx..... ( Laurine )
I will remember ur advices forever
.

* I'm caught in a dilemma on whether to be a prefect or join PCGHS Band*




2 comments:

  1. 老实说,我们槟华的学长真得很辛苦。你还是考虑后才来决定把!
    不过,我还是支持你去参加bang咯~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for ur advice...! I will think intelligently b4 I make a choose.

    ReplyDelete